“Infused with love and light“
Use of downloadable Vibralite images available from the Vibralite website
- Intellectual property ownership and rights are held by Vibralite, particularly those relating to trademarks and copyright.
- The terms “Vibralite”, “Vibralite healing” and “Vibralite healer” must not be linked to other modalities in any branding, promotional material or explanation concerning Vibralite.
Downloadable Vibralite posters for personal use
- Downloadable images for personal use are available to individuals who are enrolled in at least Vibralite 1.
- A fee is payable for the downloadable images available for personal use as posters.
- The downloadable images are to be printed, without modification, as posters (in a range of sizes) by:
- using a compatible printer of your own; or
- using a print shop, at your own cost;
to achieve a suitable standard of print.
- The downloadable images available via the Vibralite website (and the resulting printed material) must:
- only be for personal use (unless the individual has completed Vibralite 2 and then the downloadable images can be used as posters to promote Vibralite);
- not be used (in whole or part) for Facebook advertisements, branding, websites, social media accounts and the like;
- not be circulated or distributed to other individuals and/or entities for their use;
- not be mounted on servers for public use, or for use by a set of subscribers; and
- not be made available to a server for access by third parties.
- The content (including images) may not be re-published in print or electronic form without permission from Vibralite.
Downloadable Vibralite images and marketing material for promoting Vibralite
- Downloadable images and marketing material for promoting Vibralite are only available to those who have successfully completed (at least) Vibralite 2 and earned the corresponding certificate.
- A fee is payable for the downloadable images and material available for promoting Vibralite.
- The downloadable images and marketing material for promoting Vibralite available from the Vibralite website must only be used:
- as promotional material (including as posters, banners, leaflets, labels); and
- in accordance with the stated purpose of each image (as stated on each image).
- The conditions set out above and applicable to printing and use apply to the images and marketing material available for promoting Vibralite.
- If you wish to use, or create and use, material not sourced from promotional material available via the Vibralite website, you:
- must seek approval of the material and its proposed use from Vibralite;
- note a cost may be applicable to reviewing material provided for which approval is sought; and
- acknowledge any approval is at the complete and sole discretion of Vibralite and any such approval may be subject to changes to the material and/or conditions for its use.